Monday, March 29, 2010

Should be asleep. But all hail the opensource movement!

I should be asleep but I just thought I'd share two things:

1. This ad promoting the Linux operating system always pumps me up. I remember watching it years ago. I just watched it a few minutes ago, and I could pick up all the connections to the open-source revolution. It was a very satisfying rewatch for me and I hope you enjoy.

2. Project Durian, the opensource movie project is doing its part in being a completely opensource movie. Not only will the project files for the movie be available once it is done, but it is relying on much user support to contribute to the movie. I don't know if they went to this extent in the previous open movies, but it truley makes me excited seeing stuff like this.

Off to bed maybe.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment