Monday, May 3, 2010

CLAMP: wrapping up demos

There has been a huge amount of progress since my last post. Actually, I was quite disappointed with myself when my last post was only the news of "demo 6"

Yesterday, I was working on Demo 9, and it should be done in a few days.

Yup. Demo 9. That means there was a 7 and 8 preceding it. They have been made, but I still have to write a description of them still.

Demo 9 will mark the end of the end of the musical demos created. When Demo 9 is finnished, I will have researched 26 pieces of software and used 23 of them. This number is not including the 4 pieces of software that I abandoned early on.

I am truly excited to be seeing an end to this wonderful project and seeing things wrapped up.

But it's not over until its over. I still have a paper to finish up, CASEs to write, and oh so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment