Friday, May 28, 2010

CLAMP: project last words

It is with great sadness that I post my last entry regarding CLAMP. It has been a terrific few months, and I have learned so much in such a small amount of time. But all good things must end sometime, right?

At this point in time, I am done with all academic requirements. I have written my paper, finished all my music, and have presented my project to a panel judges.

All that is left for me to do is organizing and improving my project. I want to finish up my CASE pages, adding more screenshots and stuff. I still need to add descriptions to the later Demos. I also may add some additional things like an offline copy of this blog.

After all this is done, my entire project file will be put in a zip file and then posted online somehow for download. My hope is that I will be able to use archive.org for my project needs. Then, I will go to work on developing a general portfolio website for myself, which will include CLAMP.

Thank you to all who supported and helped to contribute to CLAMP. A special shoutout to Mr.Chinosi, Brendan Hathaway, and Mr.Carpenter. Without them, my project would not have existed.

Long Live Linux,

Paul Batchelor (aka Ralph Bluecoat)

No comments:

Post a Comment