Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Suddenly, Noise.

I never thought I'd be posting to this blog ever again. CLAMP was over and I had nothing to blog about. I got a tumblr. Bitches went crazy. I got rid of the tumblr. And that brings me here. That's my story. Let us begin.

Berklee has given me the opportunity to work two majors (Electronic Production and Design and Music Production and Engineering), so I've decided to step it up a bit and work my composition, production, sequencing, and mixing chops.

Here's how it will go:

Week 1: Write/Compose a song.
Week 2: Sequence/Produce the song.
Week 3: Mix the song.

One more thing, the cycle starts over every week. That means in three weeks, I will be working on three simultaneous songs in three different stages.

I will also be using this process with my roommate Russ. In this process, he will be acting as the songwriter, and I will play more the role of producer.

So lets see, this means about six songs at a time? Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment