Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bibliography is up!

Thank goodness for bibme.org

I'm able to keep a database of my entire bibliography, which will be organized and formatted automatically. And its all online.

On another note, I've been invited to a place called dropbox, which seems to be a free online FTP tool which can sync really well to your computer.

A new possible direction: I want to be able to distribute not only my project, but the research for that project. All phone conversations, emails, websites, files, and maybe even hard copys of books all will be easily downloaded in one large zip file.

Zebra Project is coming out with a soon in a few weeks called "what could be." It will be available for download at my reverbnation website: www.reverbnation.com/thezebraproject.

Also made the first few seconds of my first CLAMP audio snippet, which so far features Renoise and Zynnaddsubfx, two pieces of software Im familiar with. You gotta start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment